Having a Creative Wedding
Deciding on a Creative Wedding:
Think of all the weddings you have ever been to. A few will pop into your mind immediately. They are the weddings that offered a new twist on an old tradition – something you have never seen or experienced before. Ask yourself – Do you want people to remember you wedding in a few years?
If your answer is “yes”, you’re the perfect person to throw a creative wedding and your are pretty much guaranteed an unforgettable event.
Here is a list of some of the positives to throwing a creative wedding:
- Your guest will enjoy a new experience.
- You can turn your long time fantasy into reality.
- Your day can truly reflect your personal interests.
- You will enjoy planning it.
- It will be less stressful. We all have more fun when we are doing something we are passionate about.
- You won’t have to participate in traditions you don’t care for.
- Your spending lots of money – why not spend it on exactly what you’ve dream of.
- Your wedding will be talked about for years.
- You can make your wedding as unique as your relationship.
Next blog will be about the challenges of a “creative” wedding. Stay tuned and congratulations on your wedding!